Welcome to the Office of Financial Aid!
In the Office of Financial Aid we are happy to assist you with any questions about your need-based tuition assistance, academic scholarships, payment options or any other financial aid related issues. Our financial aid counselors are here to guide you and to answer your questions. Whenever you have a financial aid related question please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or just stop by at our office situated in the main building, 3rd floor Room 304.
We believe that the purpose of student financial aid is to ensure everyone has equal access to postsecondary education. The Office of Financial Aid serves to support the academic mission of the University by promoting fairness and equity for students’ access to financial aid resources. We contribute to the effective delivery of financial aid to qualified students. We are dedicated to providing high-quality service in a fair and confidential environment to all students.
We provide the following services:
- Accepting and processing need-based tuition assistance applications and applications for international scholarships
- Accepting and processing requests for deferred payment option and the loans
- Answering e-mails and inquiries concerning need-based tuition assistance, academic scholarships, payment options, flexible payment plans and other financial aid related issues
- Issuing of financial aid award notifications
- Participating in need-based tuition assistance application help days
The Office of Financial Aid serves all undergraduate and graduate students. We are here to guide you through the financial aid process from application to graduation.